We accept orders at anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Orders placed at milkmakeup.com will be processed and shipped within 1–2 business days. All orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on the next business day. Please note Milk Makeup currently does not ship outside of the U.S., to PO Boxes, Military (AFO/FPO), or Puerto Rico.
We want you to love our products as much as we do. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, let us know and we will be happy to assist you with an exchange or return. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-888-686-MILK within 30 days of the date of purchase. For reasons of health and safety we will only be able to offer a refund or exchange on unused items. Once the return is processed, we will credit your original form of payment. Please note, that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post the transaction to your account.
Email us with any other questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send all press inquiries to PR@milkmakeup.com.
Please read the following additional terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable laws that which Milk Makeup may modify, alter or update at any time in its sole discretion and that which are binding on you. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
You must be 18 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction in order to make a purchase on milkmakeup.com. If you are under 18 years old or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, then you may not make a purchase on our Site. If you are under 13 years old, you may browse our Site. However, you may not provide personal information to us nor register on the Site. This Site is not directed to children under 13 years old. By accessing or using the Site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
All content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics, code, images, audio and video clips, and logos is the property of Milk Makeup or is licensed to Milk Makeup and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to electronically copy and/or print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with milkmakeup.com or purchasing Milk Makeup products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited.
The Milk Makeup name and logo are trademarks of Milk Makeup LLC and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior consent of Milk Makeup.
This site and the materials and products in this site are provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Milk Makeup disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Milk Makeup does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Milk Makeup does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. Some or all of the above limitations may not apply to you depending on applicable state laws, and you might have additional rights pursuant thereto.
Milk Makeup shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site or the performance of products even if Milk Makeup has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The internal laws of the State of New York shall govern any issues pertaining to use of milkmakeup.com, each party irrevocably submits to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts of New York, New York.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third-party vendors and other third parties (“External Sites”). You acknowledge that Milk Makeup is not responsible for the unavailability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site. Milk Makeup’s policy representations contained herein apply only to its primary site, and do not cover the purchaser’s experience once it links to other such third party sites; and that any information collected by these external sites is subject to their own terms and policies. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
By uploading User Content and posting User Content that you have hashtagged with #Generationmilk or other Milk Makeup hashtags, you agree to the following:
You grant to Milk Makeup LLC, and its affiliates, retail partners and/or related entities a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, and display your photo(s) and/or video(s) that you submit, upload, post or otherwise provide or make available to Milk Makeup LLC, or its vendors, on or through the website, in its marketing and/or in its advertising, including your User Content that is on third party companies’ websites, for example Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube, that is associated with hashtags related to Milk Makeup LLC, including (but not limited to), for example, #Generationmilk #Milkgirl and #Milkmakeup.
Milk Makeup and its affiliates, retail partners and/or related entities, may use, reproduce, distribute, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your photos in any manner in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in or to your photos, or have the right to grant Milk Makeup rights and licenses to the photos, (ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in your photos to grant the rights herein; (iii) you are not a minor, and (iv) Milk Makeup’s use of your Instagram handle and/or photos will not violate the rights of any third party or any law. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold Milk Makeup and any person acting on Milk Makeup’s behalf harmless from any liability related in any way to Milk Makeup’s use of your social media handle, your photo(s) and/or video(s).
Please consider a few guidelines when submitting a product review:
• Focus on the product and your individual experience using it
• Provide details about why you liked or disliked the product
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates any of these other guidelines:
• Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
• Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
• Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
• Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
• falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
If you would like to share feedback about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit through a product review instead reach out to us directly.
Milk Makeup provides the Sites and all other applications and services on the Sites as a forum only. Milk Makeup is not liable for any statements, representations, or Content provided by its users in any public forum on the Sites or any Third Party Site, including without limitation through the Interactive Services. Any Content, if displayed, is displayed for entertainment and informational purposes only. More generally, Content posted via or on the Sites or any Third Party Site, including through the Interactive Services, is not controlled by Milk Makeup. Milk Makeup cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to Content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable and Milk Makeup shall not be liable for any such Content and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. Under no circumstances will Milk Makeup be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for (i) any errors or omissions in any Content; or (ii) any loss or damage (including, without limitation, personal injury or property damage) of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via or to the Sites.
You are solely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via or to the Site including the submission of product ratings and reviews and all other data, profile information, documents, text, software, applications, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, forum postings, comments, questions, answers or other materials (collectively, “Content”).
You also represent and warrant that any Content you submit:
• Is not false, inaccurate or misleading;
• Does not harm minors;
• Does not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any person or entity;
• Does not violate any obligations you may have with respect to such Content under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
• Does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
• Is not, or would not reasonably be considered to be, unlawful, harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, abusive, tortious, threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
• Is not submitted for compensation or other consideration from any third party; “does not include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
• Is not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; and
• Does not contain any computer viruses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
Milk Makeup does not endorse any Content or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and Milk Makeup disclaims all liability with respect to the Content.
If your Content includes ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals to Milk Makeup through the Interactive Services, (a) such Content is not confidential or proprietary and Milk Makeup has no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect thereto; (b) Milk Makeup may have something similar to that Content already under consideration or development; and (c) you are not entitled to compensation, payment or reimbursement of any kind for such Content from Milk Makeup under any circumstances unless you are otherwise notified by Milk Makeup in writing.
This is a promotional contest. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by applicable law, and all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winners are responsible for any taxes, customs, duties and like amounts connected with the prizes.
1. How to Enter. To participate in the Milk Makeup Blur Box 2017 Giveaway (“Promotion”) for a chance to win prizes, eligible persons shall follow Milk Makeup on Instagram (@MilkMakeup) and tag one additional person. Eligible persons must comment below the associated Instagram post with an additional person’s handle (“Registered Contestants”) within 72 hours of the content going live (the “Entry Period”) on Milk Makeup’s Instagram handle (“Promotion Site”).
2. Eligibility. Eligibility to participate in the Promotion or to win prizes is limited to individual persons at least eighteen (18) years of age at the beginning of the Entry Period, who are legal residents of the United States or its territories and possessions. Limit one (1) Registration per individual. Any effort by an entrant to misrepresent himself or herself through the use of aliases or multiple e-mail addresses will disqualify that entrant. Entrants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate or win. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (and their immediate families and household members) of the Sponsor (defined below), its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, including any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Promotion, and persons who were awarded a prize or received other promotional consideration from the Sponsor within six (6) months prior to the beginning of the Entry Period are also not eligible. The Sponsor’s determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final.
3. Prizes. 5 Registered Contestants will be selected at random per Entry Period and will receive a Milk Makeup x Super Good Thing Blur Box with approximate retail value of $250 or a substitute prize of comparable value. The Sponsor’s selection of prize winners, in its sole discretion in accordance with these Official Rules, shall be final.
4. Conditions of Participation. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions will be final. Each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and to accept delivery of any prize won based upon availability. In addition, each Registered Contestant represents and warrants that all information contained in his/her Registration entry is true and accurate. The Sponsor is not responsible for any printing errors in these Official Rules, in the submission form or otherwise in any materials available at the Promotion Site. By completing a Registration, Registered Contestants grant to Sponsor, its agents and others working on their behalf the right to use the Registered Contestant’s name for advertising and marketing purposes, including on the Promotion Site, without additional compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Unless a Registered Contestant otherwise opts out, Sponsor and its designees may use the Registered Contestant’s physical and/or e-mail address to contact the Registered Contestant regarding Sponsor’s services and other offers and/or promotions. All Registration entries become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost, late, misidentified or misdirected Registration entries, or telecommunication or computer hardware or software performance, errors, delays or failures. If, for any reason, the fairness or integrity of the Promotion becomes compromised, or the Sponsor’s fulfillment of the Promotion becomes impracticable, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the Promotion, and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Registration of the Promotion.
5. Winner Notification. The winner of the Prizes will be notified via Instagram Direct Message following the completion of the entry period. Sponsor may require the prize winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility, publicity release (except where prohibited), liability waiver and/or IRS Form W-9 (if required by IRS regulations) prior to the delivery of any prize (collectively, “Affidavit”). If the prize winner does not respond to the notification within 3 days, is found to be ineligible, fails to execute the Affidavit or other documentation required by Sponsor and/or the Prize is returned as undeliverable, the Sponsor may consider such prize winner to have forfeited the Prize, and another prize winner may be selected as time allows. The Prize will be awarded within approximately 21 days of the winner’s complete response to notification. Sponsor makes no warranties with regard to the Prize. The Prize is not transferable and the winner has no right of substitution (in cash or otherwise). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability.
6. Announcement of Winners. The name of the Prize winner will be posted for 14 days after the end of the Entry Period at the Promotion Site.
7. Sponsor. The Sponsor of this Promotion is Milk Makeup LLC. 450 W. 15th Street Ny, Ny 10011.
8. Disclaimers, Dispute Resolution and Limitations of Liability. Each Registered Contestant hereby releases, and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, those working on its behalf, and each of their respective officers, directors, representatives, employees, agents, successors and assigns, from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way relate to participation in this Promotion or the awarding, acceptance, use or misuse of the Grand Prize or any other substitute prize. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. This Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, regardless of conflicts of laws principles. Any action or litigation concerning this Promotion shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in New York County, New York, and each Registered Contestant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Each Registered Contestant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of New York. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. REGISTERED CONTESTANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.